Charter Bus Rentals in Westland, Michigan
Charter bus Westland is a wonderful way to travel to the best destinations in Westland. Not only will these buses take you to your destination but will make sure that the ride is worth the wait. Every charter bus rental in Westland has the latest amenities and the most updated features that you won’t find in a bus ride. What more could you ask for? And of course whether you are in Westland for business or pleasure, there is a charter bus to serve you. If you are headed to Westland this year with family or friends make it a charter bus rental for your group ride this year.
Charter Bus Westland MI Rentals
Westland Charter Buses and Minibuses for Rent Near Me
Charter buses in Westland are perfect for groups with a large number of people. You will be able to choose from different buses like a motor coach, mini bus, shuttle bus and a good old charter bus. Take note that a motor coach or a charter bus will be able to take 50 passengers and a shuttle bus and a mini bus can carry 40 passengers. You must have a clear number of people who will want to go so you can book the ride that will surely accommodate everyone’s needs.
- Weddings – choose a roomy charter bus to be your wedding ride in Westland.
- Prom and Homecoming Dances – which one is more stylish for the prom: a mini bus or a shuttle bus? Choose one, choose them all!
- Birthdays – select a mini bus rental to take you to the best places to go on your birthday in town for your birthday party celebration.
- Bachelor or bachelorette Party – where do you want to party in Westland? A mini bus or can take you there fast.
- Airport Transportation – from the Wayne County Airport you can immediately visit the places that you want to check out when you have a mini bus airport ride to pick you up.
Westland Charter Bus Rental Prices
Charter bus rental prices and rates for Westland are very affordable. These are budget-friendly rides because we have the best discounts and deals for you. Rates depend on the kind of bus that you want to rent, the number of hours or days you want to hire the bus for, the destinations that you want to visit in town and the number of people included in the trip.
Things To Do In Westland MI
- Maybury State Park – this park has varied trails perfect for hiking, biking, horseback riding and cross-country skiing. The area also has a working farm and is accepting educational tours. You must check this park out when you are in Westland.
- Founders Sports Park – this is a 101-acre recreational park with 22 sports complexes, courts, soccer fields, shuffleboard areas and more. A fantastic place to hang out when you are in town.
- Plymouth Twp Park – this is a huge 80-acre park with four baseball fields, a fishing pond, a kids’ splash pad and picnic areas.