Charter Bus Rentals in Ann Arbor, Michigan
Charter bus Ann Arbor is the best bus ride for a large group all year round. You will enjoy riding charter bus rentals in Ann Arbor because these are totally amazing with the most updated amenities for your travel needs. Every charter bus has all the things you need for your trip and of course the most comfortable seats to make you feel right at home. A charter bus has the most updated facilities and features. And is this your first time in town? You will surely have a lot of fun even before you arrive at your destination when you hire a charter bus.
Charter Bus Ann Arbor, MI Rentals
Ann Arbor Charter Buses and Minibuses for Rent Near Me
Charter buses in Ann Arbor will work for any size of group. You will be able to hire any kind of bus but you have to be sure that you know how many passengers in your group. Take note that a motor coach or a charter bus can accommodate as many as 50 passengers or you can hire a shuttle bus and a mini bus which for groups with 40 passengers. Your will be safe no matter where you are headed to with a professional driver at the helm of each ride. Hire a charter bus in Detroit to take you and your guests to Ann Arbor today.
- Weddings – choose a mini bus rental to take your guests to your special wedding in Ann Arbor.
- Prom and Homecoming Dances – use a mini bus or a shuttle bus takes you to the prom or homecoming dance with your friends.
- Birthdays – have fun in town and check out all the best destinations to party in Ann Arbor with a shuttle bus for hire.
- Bachelor or bachelorette Party – you can have your bachelor or bachelorette in town in the best clubs when you hire a shuttle bus or a motor coach with your guests and friends.
- Airport Transportation – you can hire a shuttle bus rental to be your airport transportation as soon as you arrive town at the Ann Arbor Municipal Airport.
Ann Arbor Charter Bus Rental Prices
Ann Arbor charter buses rental prices are according to the kind of bus that you want to hire, the places or destinations that you will visit, the duration of your event and the number of passengers. Special discounts and deals are available here so fill out our form or call us up to get the latest information.
Things To Do
- Nichols Arboretum – this is a wooded park with trails and a peony garden. This historic wooded park features trails, a river and a recreational space for different live events.
- Matthaei Botanical Garden – this is a lovely garden with a conservatory and gift shop. This garden offers benches, manicured lawns, woodland areas, prairies, a conservatory and walking areas. This is a truly wonderful place to visit in Ann Arbor.
- Ann Arbor Hands-On Museum – this is a huge, colorful, 4-story space with 250+ hands-on exhibits and displays for kids to enjoy.