Charter Bus Rentals in San Antonio, Texas
Taking a break from it all? Are you here with a group? Then you must hire a charter bus in San Antonio, Texas to get you to your destination. Not only are charter bus rentals the best way to travel but thee buses will be able to take you there on time. No stress, no worries. All you need is a charter bus to get you to all the fun and exciting destinations in San Antonio. Charter Buses Serving Bexar County, Comal County, Medina County and all surrounding areas.
Charter Buses in San Antonio, Texas
San Antonio Charter Buses and Minibuses for Rent Near Me
Charter bus rental San Antonio operates a fleet of 30, 40, and 50-seater Charter buses. This also includes a range of 50-seater luxury motor coaches and 30-seater minibuses and shuttle buses that all come with luxury amenities. No group travel needs are too small or too big for Charter Bus San Antonio. Fill out the online form and discover how we can help with your group transport requirements.
Our luxury motor coaches are not limited to just point-to-point destinations. Take a look at these suggestions:
- Wedding Transportation - A great way to thank your wedding guests is by pampering them with a luxuriously comfortable charter bus ride to and from the wedding venues.
- Prom and Homecoming Dances - Nothing compares to old high school friends catching up on the way to the homecoming dance aboard a charter bus rental.
- Birthdays - Some of our charter buses come equipped with professional grade sound and light systems that will surely get the party vibe going.
- Bachelor and Bachelorette Parties - A once in a lifetime event must be treasured for all eternity. Renting out a luxury bus for a bachelor party is a step in the right direction.
- Airport Transport - Let our luxurious charter buses pick up and drop off your group from San Antonio International Airport or Stinson Municipal Airport and other airports in Texas.
- Stadiums - Charter one of our buses and relax - we will take you and your group to the many sports stadium and arenas in San Antonio.
San Antonio Charter Bus Rental Prices
While we do offer discounts and special packages, charter bus rental prices depend on several factors. These include the type of vehicle preferred, number of passengers, length of vehicle use, and the destination. If you wish to know the exact Charter bus prices, kindly fill out the online form. Alternatively, you may contact our friendly customer service reps for more details.
About the city
San Antonio is a city found in the state of Texas. It is the City of San Antonio and is the 7th most populous city in the United States and the 2nd in Texas. San Antonio is found in the area of South Texas and Central Texas along the southwestern corner of the megaregion called Texas Triangle. This city has a number of facilities in San Antonio including Lackland Air Force Base, Randolph Air Force Base, Fort Sam Houston and more.
Things to do in San Antonio
- San Antonio River Walk – this is where you will find a spectacular almost magical surroundings with bridges, hiking and walking trails, shops, eateries and hotels. A mini bus or a shuttle bus can take you to the River Walk as soon as you arrive in the city.
- Six Flags Fiesta Texas – this is the ultimate place to have fun with numerous park rides and amusement attractions. Six Flags also has a waterpark making it a favorite summer destination. Your bus charter service can easily take you to Six Flags in San Antonio.
- SeaWorld San Antonio – this is a theme park with an aquatic theme. There are fantastic shows, rides and attractions offered all year round and of course there are exhibits and displays where visitors can learn more about marine life.
- The AT&T Center - No less than five-time NBA champs, San Antonio Spurs plays all their home games in this US$175 million dollar, multi-purpose and indoor arena.
- The Alamo - There are many historic sites in San Antonio worth visiting, and nothing is as historic as the much-celebrated site of the Battle of the Alamo in 1836.
- The Majestic Theatre - Built in 1929, the Majestic Theatre features Broadway shows and touring concerts, and is the largest and oldest atmospheric theatre in San Antonio.