Charter Bus Rentals in New Orleans, Louisiana
Have you ever wondered what it feels like to ride a charter bus in Orleans Park in Louisiana? This bus is unlike any other bus that you have been on in the city. you will have the best amenities and features ready for you as you move. Are you visiting with a group of people? Are you taking your family or friends along? Then there is no reason why you won’t need a charter bus rental for your trip. Find out more about the best places to visit and things to do in Orleans Park now.
Charter Bus New Orleans, LA Rentals
New Orleans Charter Buses and Minibuses for Rent Near Me
We have different charter buses for various group travel needs. Our charter buses and motor coaches are designed to accommodate up to 50 people. If you need to transport a smaller group, the shuttle buses and minibuses have a capacity of up to 30 people. For things in between, we have buses for parties no more than 40 members. Our charter vehicles are equipped with free Wi-Fi and power outlets to keep your mobile devices connected even during long trips. Reclining seats and wide leg space help you relax more.
- Airport Transportation - Tourism makes up 40% of New Orleans’ economy. We have served countless tourists coming in from the Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport anywhere in the Big Easy.
- Sports Events - New Orleans is home to the New Orleans Saints, New Orleans Pelicans, and New Orleans Baby Cakes. Sit back and relax as we drive you the games.
- Football - We’ve driven football enthusiasts and football teams alike to countless game day events, particularly home games of 2009 Super Bowl XLIV champs New Orleans Saints.
- Corporate Transportation - Charter Bus New Orleans has been offering group travel solutions for over several years. From corporate events, conventions, and team outings, we have the perfect group travel service solution for you.
- Night on the Town - Take a shuttle and some friends or business associates and check out New Orleans at night. Get there safely and enjoy the sights, sounds, a and taste of the Crescent City at night.
New Orleans Charter Bus Rental Prices
We are proud to offer flexible and very affordable charter bus rental prices. We offer special packages based on the vehicle you have chosen and for how long it will be used, the number of passengers, and the where the group is going. Know more our special packages and limited offer discounts by contacting our friendly customer service reps or by simply filling out the online form today.
About the city
New Orleans is the largest city in Louisiana and is located in Orleans Parish. The city has a population of more than 389,600 making it one of the most populous cities in United States. New Orleans is one of the most beautiful cities in the country and is known for its historical flair. There are places and structures that have been listed under the National Registry of Historical Places and therefore you must check out all these places when you got the time. New Orleans is also popular for its Mardi Gras festival where there are street celebrations lasting for days.
Things To Do In New Orleans
- Bourbon Street – this is a wide stretch of bars and clubs offering the best jazz music and the most amazing food and drinks. No one leaves New Orleans without taking a few drinks in Bourbon Street so be sure to take your friends and family here on your bus charter ride.
- Audubon Zoo – this zoo is one of the most scenic zoos with picturesque gardens and grounds. There is a large population of animals living in this zoo and most of them have been residents here for decades. A mini bus or a shuttle bus will be ready to take you to this zoo.
- Audubon Butterfly Garden – this is a wonderful place for families and kids to enjoy. You will love to check out all the sights here because it’s very beautiful inside and out.
Mini Bus Rental New Orleans, LouisianaReserving the best New Orleans minibus rental is quite simple when you complete a search on our site. We make it easy for you and your group to rent a minibus in New Orleans, LA. You can reserve a mini bus rental for a half-day or a week! How much does it cost to rent a minibus? Minibus rental prices are based on your trip details. Get an immediate quote for New Orleans rental minibuses near you!
Night on the Town