Charter Bus Rentals in Baton Rouge, Louisiana
There are a lot of ways to get around the city, but the best way for a group to travel is to use a charter bus rental in Baton Rouge, Louisiana from Price4Limo. There is nothing like using a comfortable charter bus for long trips with large groups. Our Baton Rough charter buses are very reliable and can be booked for half day, full day or even multi day services. We have church bus rentals also used as great transportation services for your organization. We have a large selection of minibuses, shuttles and bus charters for ever occasion. There is no better way to travel as a group in East Baton Rouge Parish that is more efficient or affordable than our charter bus. Call now to get a quote for your trip, 855-458-7002!
Thinking of another city? Check out our Nearby Cities
Charter Buses in Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Bus Rental Price Baton Rouge
Charter Buses fit 15 to 60 people costs about $150 to $260 per hour. Need More Room? Charter Bus Prices in Baton Rouge, LA for a 50 passenger coach bus rental prices vary from $160 per hour from Sunday to Thursday and $270 on Friday and weekends. A Shuttle Bus can fit larger groups 15 to 30 passengers and are priced around $110 to $160 per hour. Minibus pricing start from $150 to $200 per hour. View Coach Bus Pricing and Availability in Baton Rouge Bus Transportation Prices Range From $114 to $294 Per hour. Wedding Bus Packages are also available starting at $474, where available. School Bus Rental Pricing starting at $100 per hour.
- Charter Bus
- 30 Passenger Coach Bus
- 40 Passenger Charter Bus
- 50 Passenger Charter Bus
- 60 Passenger Charter Bus
Baton Rouge Bus Charter Services
Baton Rouge area is blessed with the most incredible sights in the world. In case you want to take your employees out, host a corporate or festive event or plan a school trip, this city is the best getaway destination to consider. However, before you go out, it is vital to plan your trip. Hiring a charter bus service is a great way of adding fun to your event as you commute around this beautiful area.
If you are planning to tour or host any off-site event in Baton Rouge area, then here are the benefits of hiring our bus charter service
1. They are comfortable and roomy
If you want to take out a large group through the city, then our buses are not only comfy but also roomy. It can accommodate a vast number of people and if you have a group composed of more than 20 people, then book a Baton Rouge charter bus rental. You don’t want an instant where other members arrive earlier than others as in the case of car travel. Traveling by cars for long distances can be tiresome and stressful. Our charter bus services are more than comfortable and quite relaxing than cars.
You will find a charter bus rental that will accommodate 12-58 passengers, it’s a transportation service that you will find suitable for your group’s needs. You can also use limo's or party buses for birthday's, prom, or quinceaneras, bachelorette or a night out on the town. There are shuttle buses, charter buses and motor coaches to choose from. Baton Rouge transportation services will let you choose from their fleet of modern and stylish limousines; choose from a Ford Excursion, Mercedes Benz, Lexus, Cadillac Escalade, Chrysler 300, BMW. We also have charter buses that can hold up to 32 passengers, and 60 passengers.
2. Reliable and responsible services
With professional affiliate company drivers who are well conversant with the entire Baton Rouge area, you can be assured of the most reliable and responsible charter bus service. Your guests or members will be nice driven to and fro with the most experienced affiliate company drivers. They will drive you and your guests as per your needs.
3. Time saving
The worst thing you can ever expect is to get your guests late. It is common to get confused on that fateful day as you will be dealing with several guests and visitors. Our charter buses will ensure prompt arrival and departure schedules. In the case of traffic jams, our affiliate company drivers understand how to evade them and get you to your destination on time. Additionally, there are no hassles of making reservations.
4. Cost effective and economical
Compared to driving cars, charter bus service is the most economical and cost effective way to commute around. If you want to take out a huge number of people, our charter buses can accommodate them all. Besides, they are very affordable compared to traveling by small capacity cars. You can travel to any destination in Baton Rouge in a corporate mini bus rental manner and at the most economical rate. We can customize our charter services depending on your budget and what you want to do and see.
No one wants to follow a rigid time frame. Sometimes you may want to travel overnight when there is no public transport service. Our charter buses are very flexible whether you want to travel during the night time or day. They are available at the times you need. With our flexible bus service, you can have enough time to explore the entire area.
Types of Bus Rentals Available
- Charter buses - these can accommodate a huge number of people including the full size 56 passenger coaches. They come equipped with the necessary amenities to make your travel comfortable like no other. If you want to treat your group or employee the luxurious way, then our charter buses have everything you are looking for.
- Mini-buses - these are suitable if you have a group of 20 or more passengers. They are great if you want to take out a group for events such as parties, holidays, tours and trips and more. They are customizable and contain all the amenities.
- Shuttles - They can accommodate 10, 12, 14 and 15 passengers. They are also equipped with all the niceties to make your travelling experience unforgettable. They have special seating to fit your travel needs.
- Sprinter Vans - These rentals come with 10, 12 and 14 seating capacities. They are good for a small group.
About The City
Baton Rouge is the capital of Louisiana and is the second-largest city in the state. It is the parish seat of East Baton Rouge and is found along the banks of the Mississippi River. This is the political, cultural, business and educational center of Louisiana. The city is also a major industrial, medical, petrochemical, research and motion picture capital of the American South. The Port of Greater Baton Rouge is the tenth largest in the country.
Things To Do in Baton Rouge
- Shaw Center for the Arts – this is a huge visual art gallery located in downtown Baton Rouge. This venue is where you will find the Brunner Gallery, Manship Theater, LSU Museum of Art, travelling exhibits, space displays and their popular ancient Egyptian section. Your bus charter service will be able to take you to this gallery anytime.
- State Library of Louisiana – formerly known as the Louisiana Legislature this was created by the Louisiana Library Commission and where you will find electronic resources, research references and more. Your mini bus or shuttle bus ride can easily take you to this library anytime.
- Architectural destinations – there are many buildings and structures that are architecturally beautiful in Baton Rouge, among them are the Louisiana State Capitol, Magnolia Mound Plantation House, Nottoway Plantation, Myrtles Plantation and the Capitol Park Museum.
- Animal and bird watching; you will not want to miss out the unique experience at the Baton Rouge Zoo. Here, you’ll find an unlimited number of birds and animals to watch and learn. They are all available in their natural settings. It can be a delightful experience if you have school children traveling along with you. Additionally, there is a special place where kids can get a chance to interact with animals. There are zebras, tigers, giraffes, otters and several exotic birds. If you have a charter bus Baton Rouge would be great.
- Rural Life Museum is another excellent getaway spot where you can learn how early Louisiana settlers lived. You’ll also find a plethora of exhibits to view. There are several ancient buildings and other structures that make up this incredible museum. It is open to the public, and you can enjoy commuting around here. It is one of the most fantastic outdoor museums in Baton Rouge.
- Eat at one of the five-star restaurants in Baton Rouge. If you feel like throwing something into your mouth, Samuel’s Restaurant is just located at the Exchequer Drive. Here, you’ll find home-cooked food in the taste you’ve ever dreamt of.
- Take a visit to one of the best historical sites. Magnolia Mound Plantation is an excellent place to consider for your tour. If you want to get a hint of Baton Rouge history, then this is the place to go. It is filled with historical statistics and facts that will make your tour very enjoyable. It is a beautiful ground with knowledgeable staff making it just worth the visit.
- Shopping - If you need fresh farm products, take a walk through Red Stick Farmer’s Market. There are plenty of fresh farm produce like veggies, dairy, homemade sweets, local honey, strawberries and nuts and more. You’ll find all the amazing scents and sights here.
Hiring charter bus companies is a sure way of ensuring that all your transport needs are catered for. We have the best charter bus rentals around to fit all your commute needs. Our reservation team is ready to help you find the right charter bus for your event. Even with the tightest budget, you can still find the most affordable ride from us.
Destination Management Companies in Baton Rouge
When you need transportation services anywhere in Baton Rouge, LA, contact Price4Limo. Just like Baton Rouge destination management companies, we provide logistics management and can arrange for limo service and bus rentals for any party. We are the preferred provider of transportation options for destination management organizations in Baton Rouge.
We have tight-knit relationships with reliable limousine and bus companies in Baton Rouge that can oversee guest arrivals and departures. Similar to a DMC company we specialize in local transportation logistics and corporate travel planning. Knowledgeable chauffeurs will be able to drive you to and from any specified points of attraction, as well as recommend places of interest your party might want to stop by.
School Bus Rental in Baton Rouge If you are searching for a school bus rental in Baton Rouge we will help you find one. School bus rentals are the ideal means of transportation for field trips, weddings, and parties. These rentals can be used for a half day, full day or even multi-day trips. How much does it cost to rent a school bus? Baton Rouge School bus rental costs will vary based on location, but are an affordable option for any event. Baton Rouge mini school bus rental costs are even more affordable. Contact Price4Limo right now for a free quote for school bus rentals in your area.
Mini Bus Rental Baton Rouge, LouisianaReserving an affordable Baton Rouge minibus rental is quite simple when you complete a search on our website. Our company makes it easy for you to rent a minibus in Baton Rouge, LA. You can hire a mini bus rental for a half-day or a weekend! How much does it cost to rent a minibus? Minibus rental prices are based on your trip itenerary. Get an instant quote for Baton Rouge rental minibuses now!