Charter Bus Rentals in Detroit, Michigan
If you’re planning a group travel to The Motor City, let Charter Bus Detroit take you there. Our charter bus rental rates in Detroit are arguably one of the most affordable and flexible for any group travel needs. From 50-seater charter buses to shuttle buses and minibuses, we have the right transport for you and your group. Our buses are regularly maintained for your safety and comfort. In our commitment to your security, our drivers go through stringent background checks. We work hard to make each trip an amazing experience.
Charter Bus Detroit, MI Rentals
Detroit Charter Buses and Minibuses for Rent Near Me
Whatever your group travel needs are, we have just the right charter bus to fit your requirements. For large groups of people, we offer our charter buses that can seat up to 50 passengers. If you need to transport a smaller number of passengers, our 30-seater shuttle buses and minibuses are just what you need.
All our charter transports are equipped with amenities to ensure safety and comfort during each journey. Our buses have spacious legroom, free high speed Wi-Fi and power outlets to make sure you have what you need to relax and stay connected as needed. Looking to party on the road? Our buses come ready with high-end sounds and lighting systems to liven things up.
There are a good number of events that are better enjoyed aboard our charter buses. Here are a few examples:
- Birthdays - Sometimes you have to be a bit creative to make this yearly event truly memorable. Gather up your friends and family and show them how rockstars party on the road.
- Sports Events - Detroit is well-represented by professional teams in the four major American sports. Relax and leave the driving to us as we take your group to these exciting games.
- Basketball - Detroit is home to 3-time NBA champs, the Detroit Pistons. Grab a minibus or a shuttle bus and watch their home games with your group.
- Airport Transportation - Leave it to our skilled drivers to pick up and drop off your group at Detroit’s primary airport, the Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport.
- Stadium - As one of the 13 cities fully represented in the four major sports, Detroit holds several noteworthy stadiums worth visiting like the new Little Caesar’s Arena and the Joe Lewis Arena.
Things to Do in Detroit, MI
The Motor City does not fall short of interesting places to visit. Here are few ideas.
- Detroit Institute of Arts - Showcasing a vast collection of museum artifact - from African masks to Egyptian mummies, the DIA is known to hold the best art pieces in the United States.
- Comerica Park - Aside from being home to the Detroit Tigers, it’s a ballpark, a theme park, and a baseball museum all rolled into one.
- Motown Museum - Detroit is the birthplace of the Motown Sound and what better way to showcase its rich history but to display it in the house where Berry Bordy originally lived and created the distinct beat of the Motown sound.
Mini Bus Rental Detroit, MichiganReserving a reliable Detroit minibus rental is very easy when you complete a search on our website. Our company makes it easy for you and your group to hire a minibus in Detroit, MI. You can reserve a mini bus rental for a day or a weekend! How much does it cost to rent a minibus? Minibus rental costs are based on your requirements. Get an immediate quote for Detroit rental minibuses near you!
Night on the Town