Charter Bus Rentals In indianapolis, Indiana
Charter Bus Rentals in Indianapolis are great for tours and long distance trips! With Price4Limo, we make it easy for you to find the right ride for your group. We offer one of the most complete, professional, and affordable group travel service in Indianapolis. We also have great tour bus rentals for bands and artists. From luxury 50-seater buses to shuttle and minibuses, we have the perfect transportation for you & your group. Our charter bus rentals in Indianapolis will take you anywhere you want to go! Call now to get a quote for your itinerary 855-458-7002!
Charter Bus Indianapolis, IN Rentals
Bus Rental Price Indianapolis
Charter Buses fit 15 to 60 people costs about $150 to $260 per hour. Need More Room? Charter Bus Prices in Indianapolis, IN for a 50 passenger coach bus rental prices vary from $160 per hour from Sunday to Thursday and $270 on Friday and weekends. A Shuttle Bus can fit larger groups 15 to 30 passengers and are priced around $110 to $160 per hour. Minibus pricing start from $150 to $200 per hour. View Coach Bus Pricing and Availability in Indianapolis Bus Transportation Prices Range From $114 to $294 Per hour. Wedding Bus Packages are also available starting at $474, where available.
- Charter Bus
- Coach Bus
- Mini Bus
- Sprinter Bus
- 60 Passenger Charter Bus
Indianapolis Charter Buses and Minibuses for Rent Near Me
Choose from a wide selection of charter buses. We have charter buses and motor coaches loaded with first-class amenities such as extra legroom, charging stations for your mobile device, and top notch sounds and lights systems. These vehicles can accommodate up to 50 people. For smaller groups, we have you covered with our mini buses or shuttle buses that can easily take up to 30 passengers.
- Basketball - Grab a charter shuttle and catch the Indiana Pacers play their home games at the Banker’s Life Fieldhouse. FYI: Indiana has five Hall of Famers namely; Reggie Miller, Alex English, Roger Brown, and Mel Daniels.
- Kids Charter - Travel in nice and comfort as we take you and the young ones to the world’s largest children museum, The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis.
- Wedding Transportation - Charter one of our luxury buses and we’ll make sure your wedding guests are comfortable and well-rested on their way to the reception and the hotels where they stay.
- Anniversaries - Many companies celebrate anniversaries off-site. Whether it’s at a hotel or a convention center, your employees would be happy to know they will be travelling in great comfort and nice.
- Sports - A charter bus-load of sports fans is a common sight in Indianapolis, the home of the Indianapolis 500 and the Amateur Sports Capital of the World.
Indianapolis Charter Bus Rental Prices
We offer budget-friendly prices and flexible charter bus rental rates. These rates come in special package offers which depend on several factors. These are the number of passengers, the type of vehicle selected and how long it is needed, and the destination. Know more about our discounted rates and special offers by filling out the online form or by talking to one of our customer service reps.
Things to Do in Indianapolis, IN
Indianapolis is cultural and economic center of the whole Indianapolis metro area. Here is a list of great places to visit when at the “Crossroads of America.
- The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis - Established in 1925, the largest museum in the world dedicated to children is visited by more than a million visitors annually. It houses over 120,000 exhibits and artifacts.
- The Indiana Convention Center - Located in Downtown Indianapolis, this major convention center has more than 1,300,000 square feet of space for meetings, conventions, and conferences. It houses 71 meeting rooms and is connected to the Lucas Oil Stadium which adds another 183,000 square feet and 12 additional meeting rooms.
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway Museum - This museum accounts the history of the Indy 500 including the history of the auto industry of Indiana. It also showcases various race trophies, car collection, and other important racing memorabilia.
Renting A Charter Bus in Indianapolis
When you want a charter bus in Indianapolis, IN, we can help! Our inventory supplies the largest fleet of coach buses, minibuses, shuttles & sprinters in Indianapolis. No matter what you require bus rentals for, our reservation platform can help you discover the best vehicle for your group. From Indianapolis tours to church group transportation, our coaches provide a great solution for moving sizable parties. Our inventory of Indianapolis charter bus rentals has several styles with passenger capacities that can accommodate you. Allow a local affiliate company driver pick you up and take you all around Indianapolis, IN. Reach out to us now to receive a worry free quote, or book here online and utilize our budget friendly charter bus rental prices!
How Much is it to Rent A Charter Bus?
Indianapolis, Indiana Charter Bus rental is not nearly as expensive as you think. Charter Bus prices fit nearly every budget, so you won’t have to worry about breaking the bank. Charter Buses in Indianapolis, IN are corporate mini bus rental and reliable, and will help you enjoy a worry-free night you’ll remember for years. Indianapolis nightlife is plentiful. The Wild Beaver Saloon (46204) is known for its attentive service and great drink specials, while Kilroy’s Bar & Grill (46225) has a great variety of beers on tap and fantastic appetizers. If you’re looking for some live music, The Ugly Monkey (46225) is the place for you. There’s no place quite like a great German bar, and if that’s what you want then you should go no further than The Rathskeller (46204), which has nearly every kind of German beer you could imagine as well as stellar pretzels. If you are in the mood to take a bunch of friends to a football game, the Indianapolis Colts play at Lucas Oil Stadium (46225), which was the site of Super Bowl XLVI.
Where Can We Go With A Charter Bus Rental?
Rent a Charter Bus in Indianapolis and take it to visit surrounding areas. Head over to Westfield to check out the Carey Tavern (46074), which has poker games on a regular basis and great drink specials. Beech Grove features the Silver Bullet (46107), which is one of the friendliest places you’ll ever visit and a crowd that loves to party. Hal’s Fabulous Vegas Bar & Grille in Greenwood (46142) has nightly blackjack games as well as a cocktail lounge that will make you feel like you’re on The Strip itself. If your trip takes you anywhere near Lebanon, a stop into the Stats Bar and Grill is a must. If you’re headed in the vicinity of Franklin, Bojak’s Bar & Grille is another wildly popular spot. One of the best country and western bars you’ll find in the entire Midwest is the 8 Seconds Saloon in Speedway, and the Port Hole Inn is situated right on a lake near Unionville and is a place car service airport transportiond to provide you with a great time. Indianapolis cheap Charter Buses offer the utmost in reliability and nice, and are the best choice when it comes to getting to whatever destination you choose. Everyone else in your party will marvel at the incredible decision you made, and you’ll be congratulating yourself for years and years after your unforgettable night.
Destination Management Companies in Indianapolis
If you need transportation services anywhere in Indianapolis, IN, let Price4Limo help. Just like a Indianapolis destination management company, we provide logistics management and can organize limousine service and bus rentals for any party. We provide transportation services for destination management organizations in Indianapolis.
We have great relationships with the top rated limo and bus companies in Indianapolis that can handle guest arrivals and departures. Similar to a local DMC we focus on local transportation logistics and corporate travel planning. Experienced chauffeurs will be able to take you to and from any specified destinations, as well as recommend hot spots your party might be interested in.