Bus Rental Price Butte
Charter Buses Butte, Montana fit 15 to 60 people costs about $150 to $260 per hour. Need More Room? Charter Bus Prices in Butte, MT for a 50 passenger coach bus rental in Butte, prices vary from $160 per hour from Sunday to Thursday and $270 on Friday and weekends. Call us 24/7 at 1-866-265-5479 to learn more about booking a charter bus rental and get an instant 30 second quote. A Shuttle Bus can fit larger groups 15 to 30 passengers and are priced around $110 to $160 per hour. Minibus pricing start from $150 to $200 per hour. View Coach Bus Pricing and Availability in Butte Bus Transportation Prices Range From $114 to $294 Per hour. Wedding Bus Packages are also available starting at $474, where available. School Bus Rental Pricing starting at $100 per hour.
- Charter Bus
- 30 Passenger Coach Bus
- 40 Passenger Charter Bus
- 50 Passenger Charter Bus
- 60 Passenger Charter Bus
*Prices may vary greatly in your city and state. Due to the impact of covid-19 rental prices shown in past estimates, actual pricing may be significantly higher depending on availability and location.
Butte Charter Buses and Minibuses for Rent Near Me
Charter bus rental in Superior will be ready to hire anytime. Select from any of the best charter buses. We have the most comfortable seats and the roomiest interiors. Keep in mind too that Price4Limo charter buses can take 30, 40 and 50 passengers and you can choose from shuttle buses, motor coaches, charter bus rentals and mini buses. You will arrive early and be on time no matter where you need to be in Butte when you hire a charter bus for hire.
- Wedding Transportation – you can hire a motor coach as your special group ride to your wedding in Butte.
- Prom & Homecoming Dances – choose a mini bus as your special prom or homecoming ride in town
- Birthdays – celebrate even on the road with a stunning shuttle bus for hire.
- Bachelor & Bachelorette Parties – choose a convenient and spacious charter bus or shuttle bus to carry all your bachelor or bachelorette guests.
- Airport Transportation – from the Bert Mooney Airport you can immediately check out your destination in Butte the moment you are in town with a party bus for hire.
Price4Limo shuttle buses and charter buses in town are ready to transport you to sporting events, live shows, concerts and special events in Butte all year long.
Butte Charter Bus Rental Prices
Price4Limo rates and prices are based on the kind of bus that you will rent, the places or destinations in Butte that you wish to visit when you arrive, the time or the duration of your rental and the number of passengers. Contact us now or complete our form to get the best deals and discounted offers for your trip.
Things To Do In Butte, MT
- World Museum of Mining - The World Museum of Mining is located in Butte, Montana. The purpose of the museum is to preserve a segment of American history which has heretofore been neglected. Address: 155 Museum Way, Butte, MT 59701, USA Phone: +1 406 723 7211
- Our Lady of the Rockies - Our Lady of the Rockies is a 90-foot statue, dedicated to the Blessed Virgin Mary, that sits atop the Continental Divide overlooking Butte, Montana Address: 5970 Montana 2, Butte, MT 59701, USA +1 406 782 1221
- Dumas Brothel - The Dumas Brothel was a bordello in Butte, Montana. The brothel was founded by French Canadian brothers Joseph and Arthur Nadeau in 1890 and named after the nominal owner, Delia Nadeau, née Dumas. 45 E Mercury St, Butte, MT 59701, USA +1 406 530 7878
you can choose from a variety of vehicles and shuttle services, but if you want to travel in style with your group, renting a charter bus may be the best option. Whether you’re going with friends or family or even coworkers on an upcoming trip or vacation, charter buses provide ample space for all passengers while still being comfortable and convenient. For example:
Renting a charter bus means that everyone has room to stretch out and relax during long journeys across state lines; it also means no more fighting over who gets the front seat!
There are plenty of other benefits as well—charter buses have climate control systems so they remain cool when it’s hot outside or warm inside during winter months (which is especially important if any elderly people are traveling).
Butte is a small city in Montana that has many things to offer. It’s the perfect place for you to go on your next vacation and see some of the best parts of this great state. In fact, it might be one of the top destinations for tourists in Montana! So what are some popular places to visit when you come here? Let’s take a look at our list:
Choose a bus that fits your group size. If you have a small group and want to travel in style, our luxury motor coaches are the perfect choice for you. They come equipped with all of the comforts of home, including reclining seats and individual climate controls.
Ask about amenities like WiFi and on-board restrooms. Our top-of-the-line buses are designed to ensure maximum comfort for all passengers on board—whether they’re sitting in their seats or enjoying the scenery while standing up during sightseeing stops along the way!
Butte, Montana is a great place to visit. The city has a lot of history and culture, as it was once known for its mining industry. Today, Butte is home to many restaurants and bars. You'll also find many outdoor activities like hiking, biking, camping and more! There are also plenty of shops and attractions for you to explore during your trip. You can rent a bus from Charter Bus Rental Montana for your next field trip. We have a fleet of buses that are comfortable, safe, and ready to take you where you need to go. Our buses are wheelchair accessible and can accommodate large groups. The safety of our customers is our number one priority at Charter Bus Rental Montana—this is why we strive to provide only the best transportation services available in Butte, Montana.