Charter Bus Rentals in Chesterfield, Michigan
Charter bus Chesterfield is a great group ride to take you where you want to be and more. Now charter bus rentals in Chesterfield have the most updated and in-demand bus rides with the latest amenities and features impossible to find anywhere. If you are in town for a special occasion like a prom party, wedding, birthday or a bachelor’s or bachelorette’s then a charter bus is the best one to choose. You will not just move from one place to another but you will also get to visit these destinations in Chesterfield comfortably and safely. So, planning to visit town this year? Then there is no doubt that you need a charter bus for hire in Chesterfield.
Charter Bus Chesterfield, MI Rentals
Chesterfield Charter Buses and Minibuses for Rent Near Me
Charter bus rental Chesterfield is available for hire all year long. Now you can be sure that there is a bus that will meet your group needs. Take note that every bus has a specific number of passengers that can be accommodated. You can hire a charter bus or a motor coach to take up to 50 people or you can rent a mini bus or a shuttle bus for 40 passengers. A professional driver will take you to your destination easily.
- Wedding – choose a charter bus to take your guests to the venue or the wedding venue.
- Prom and Homecoming Dances – hire a shuttle bus or motor coach to get you to the prom venue this year.
- Birthdays – choose a shuttle bus to take you to your birthday party destination in Chesterfield.
- Bachelor and Bachelorette – you can hire a charter bus to get you where you want to celebrate in town for your bachelor or bachelorette.
- Airport Transportation – from the Wayne County Airport you can hire a mini bus to pick you up and to drop you off after the special occasion or event is over.
Chesterfield Charter Bus Rental Prices
Rental prices and rates for Chesterfield are very reasonably-priced. Check out our rates and special discounts here; call us or complete our form to get started on the best discounts and deals for travelers in Chesterfield this year.
Things To Do
- Stahls Automotive Foundation – this is a fantastic museum found in the county with a large collection of antique cars and equipment. The museum alone is expansive and has actual cars on display, photographs, memorabilia and more.
- Selfridge Military Air Museum – this is a huge military museum featuring aircraft, weapons, uniforms, awards and more. A truly wonderful place to go if you love to fly and you love history. You must never forget to check this out when you are in Chesterfield.
- Brandenburg Park – this is a large scenic park where kids can enjoy a splash pad, play areas, interesting sculptures, picnic areas, walking paths and more. You will also find benches where you can sit and relax and of course enjoy the fantastic view.