Allentown Party Bus
Hiring a party bus in Allentown, PA can be difficult if you don't know where to start. With so many different options available, it's hard to figure out what is the best option for your needs. Thankfully, we are going to help you make that decision! This article will walk you through hiring a party bus in Allentown and provide all of the information that you need to know about booking one on your own. We'll also go over how much pricing typically varies from company to company so that there are no surprises when it comes time for payment. Price4Limo has cheap rates on limo, sprinter van, party bus, charter bus, and coach bus rentals in Allentown, Pennsylvania and the surrounding area.
Party Bus Prices Allentown
A Party Bus can fit 10 to 50 people and costs about $135 to $325 per hour. Need More Room? 15 passenger party bus Allentown rental prices vary from $165 per hour from Sunday to Thursday and $164 on Friday and weekends. Limo Buses can fit larger groups 30 to 50 passengers and are priced around $194 to $325 per hour. Party bus costs start from $150 to $200 per hour. Bus prices for Weddings Vary from $125 to $325 per hour, Depending on what type of Wedding Transportation Packages are available.
- Party Bus
- Limo Bus
- Sprinter Bus
- Coach Bus
*Prices may vary greatly in your city and state. Due to the impact of covid-19 rental prices shown in past estimates, actual pricing may be significantly higher depending on availability and location.
Allentown Party Buses and Limos for Rent Near Me
Step one: Figure out what you need the party bus for. Do you want it to drive around in Allentown? Do you need it to come pick up your guests from their homes and hotels? Does someone else have a specific date or time that they would like the bus on site, such as an evening reception at a hotel? There are many different needs when it comes to hiring a mini party bus so make sure that your expectations match those of whoever is going use it. This will help ensure that there are no surprises later down the line!
If we're just taking people around town then we can be more flexible about times (within reason) but if someone has a deadline, please do not hesitate to ask questions !
If you're using the cheap party bus Allentown, Pennsylvania for a specific event, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can work out all of the details.
When we meet to discuss the cheap limo rental Allentown, Pennsylvania, make sure that you have a list of your guest names and phone numbers for easy contact later , we'll talk about the specific details of what you have in mind and set a price for your needs.
We recommend meeting at least two weeks before an event, but if there is a need to meet sooner than that, please feel free to ask!
A party bus rental Allentown is ideal for personal or business needs. You can count on your party bus to accommodate as many as 14 to 50 people with their shuttle bus, charter bus and their spacious but compact motor coach. And their limo services Allentown will never fail to impress you. There are all kinds of fantastic models to choose from such as a Chrysler 300, Lexus, Cadillac Escalade, Ford Excursion, Hummer limo and a BMW limo for hire.
Allentown party bus rental and limos for hire will always be reliable for group travel with a professional and experienced affiliate company in every ride. You can also experience all the wonderful amenities for group travel such as their state of the art audio and video units, the most updated gaming systems, reliable and fast Wi-Fi, the most efficient mini bars and refreshment stations, the latest karaoke units and entertainment systems, the most updated club lighting and interiors and so much more.
Wedding transportation Allentown, Pennsylvania
If you're looking for party bus rental Allentown Pennsylvania then we are just minutes away from where you live or work so come visit us today. A wedding is an important day and whether it's your wedding transportation, or that of a friend/family member, the last thing anyone wants to worry about is how they'll get there on time! You can trust our professional will arrive at your ceremony in style with plenty of time to spare. At price4limo weddings aren't something we take lightly. That's why our limos have been thoroughly inspected by d s before their first use, meaning they look as good now as when they were new!
Airport transfer transportation Allentown, Pennsylvania
No matter where you're going, we'll get you there in style. We offer airport transportation to and from the Philadelphia International Airport Transportation, We service Penn State's main campus at University Park as well as their satellite campuses in Harrisburg, Lancaster, Erie and Allentown. With our party buses or limousines your group will be comfortably transported together through Central PA with ease! No more worries about who is picking up whom after a long day of meetings or lectures. You can just sit back relax on one of our leather seats for the duration of your trip!
- Wedding Transportation – Fantastic limousine models await to be your wedding dream car in Allentown.
- Prom & Homecoming Dances – dazzling party buses can’t wait to become your prom or homecoming official ride.
- Birthdays – choose from their wide array of party buses so you can visit sporting events, the coolest bars and spectacular concerts with your guests on your birthday.
- Bachelor & Bachelorette Parties – you can count on a spacious party bus to house all your guests and get you to where you need to be for your bachelor or bachelorette celebration.
- Airport Transportation – the minute you arrive at the TF Green Airport, you can count on your party bus Allentown to become your official airport transportation.
Allentown Party Bus Rental and Limo Service Prices
Allentown rentals for limos and buses have the most exclusively-reduced rates with new discounts available here on our site. Rates are according to the type of vehicle, the number of people in your group, the duration of your event or party and the destinations that you want to visit.
Things To Do With Party Bus Allentown
The Allentown Fairgrounds has a lot of great events, and is the most popular attraction in Allentown. The fair takes place every September for three days and includes major attractions like Rottin' Cajun Crawfish Boil, live music from country to pop punk rock bands, animal exhibits including goats on stilts and pig races with kids participating as well! There are also lots of games that will keep you entertained all night long. Don't forget about the food vendors which include barbecue ribs, funnel cakes, kettle corn, gyros sandwiches and more. Wisconsin's Dairyland offers ice cream cones for sale in many flavors such as vanilla mint chip or black raspberry chocolate swirl which might be just what your sweet tooth was craving!
- The Allentown Brew Works features a wide variety of beers, and is located at the heart of downtown just beside the ArtsQuest Center. There's no better place to enjoy your favorite beer than with one you've never tried before - give it a try! Ask for samples so that you can find something new or go as easy on yourself and order by flavor preference: light, dark lager, IPA or fruit brews like mango witbier. If craft brewed beers aren't enough for you then get some unique blends from their full bar selection which includes whiskeys and scotch whiskies along with wines such as merlot and chardonnay.
The food here is also pretty delectable and you can enjoy a variety of dishes while drinking. The menu is updated frequently so be sure to ask for the latest additions when ordering!
- For those who want something more laid back, head over to Café Loufas (a local eatery). It's not in downtown Allentown but it's worth checking out if you've never been before. They're known for their sumptuous brunch food which includes delicious omelets, pancakes with fruit toppings or a big breakfast sandwich with eggs made just how you like them served on croissant bread: scrambled, fried hard or soft boiled. Their dinner menu also features some pretty mouthwatering oven pizzas that are baked fresh daily - they have lots of flavorful options like the BBQ chicken, bacon and pepperoni pizza. If you're feeling something a little lighter for dinner then they also have soups like roasted butternut squash soup or tomato basil bisque which are both really good!
- For those who want to indulge their sweet tooth while in Allentown, PA stop by Brian's Apple Pie Factory on Walnut Street - it's been a family affair since 1939 when founder Edgar A. Davis opened his first apple pie bakery with just three employees. The store is located right off of Route 22 at 25th & Walnut Streets so find your way there from anywhere downtown and enjoy some delicious homemade pies made fresh daily!
One of the largest sports complexes with live baseball and other sporting events held every year.
Address: 1050 Iron Pigs Way, Allentown, PA 18109-3513
Phone Number: 610-841-7447
This is a spectacular theme park and waterpark where there are awesome rides and cool water activities and attractions.
Address: 3830 Dorney Park Rd, Allentown, PA 18104-5803
Phone Number: 161034
A large sporting arena where you can watch live action hockey games.
Address: 701 Hamilton St, At Intersection With 7th St, Allentown, PA 18101-2407
Phone Number: 610-224-4625-610-347