Limo Service in Oak Ridge Tennessee
If you are new in the area and you need a limo service in Oak Ridge, Tennessee, our limo rental company is a trusted car rental service in the city, and we can provide you with the reliable service you need. We offer affordable Oak Ridge limousines as well as other luxury vehicles such as party buses and sedans. You can use them for any kind of occasion from special one like weddings to regular occasions like town car service or airport limo service.
Limo Rentals in Oak Ridge
Our partners provide the best oak ridge car service. Enjoy a fantastic ride with our car services in Oak Ridge Tennessee and experience the difference. If you are looking for a group transportation provider we have party buses that can accommodate up to 40 passengers! Great for traveling with friends and family. For smaller parties a limo service is the perfect method of transportation for any type of event. Are you traveling with more than 50 passengers? A charter bus rental is a great way to shuttle large groups of passengers, a bus rental can comfortably seat up to 60 passengers or more. For fancier rental options, consider a Bentley limo or a Rolls Royce, these rentals are perfect for special moments like weddings, birthday parties, and anniversaries.
Limo Prices in Oak Ridge
Stretch Limousines fit 6 to 8 people costs about $135 to $180 per hour. Need More Room? 15 passenger limo rental prices vary from $95 per hour from Sunday to Thursday and $92 on Friday and weekends. Party bus limousines can fit larger groups 15 to 20 passengers and are priced around $90 to $130 per hour. Hummer limos price start from $150 to $200 per hour. Wedding Limo Prices Vary from $75 to $225 per hour, Depending on what type of Wedding Limousine Prices for Transportation You Require.
- Party Bus
- Sprinter Van
- Coach Bus
*Prices may vary greatly in your city and state. Due to the impact of covid-19 rental prices shown in past estimates, actual pricing may be significantly higher depending on availability and location.
Oak Ridge Limo Service Near Me
Our limousines in Oak Ridge, Tennessee are all in their prime condition, and they come with excellent and fully functioning features. Our limo brands are Ford Excursion (14 seat count), Cadillac Escalade (20 seat count), Chrysler 300 (10 seat count), Hummer Limo (20 to 22 seat count), and Stretch Lincoln (8 to 10 seat count). Other brands include Mercedes Benz, Lexus, and BMW.
Oak Ridge Limousine Service Requests
Our limo rental company can accommodate any kind of limo service request you may need for your event or occasion. Contact us anytime, and we will make arrangements for you.
- Town Car Service - If you are a visitor in the city, you can use our limo service to take you to tourist spots like the American Museum of Science and Energy and the Manhattan Project National Historical Park.
- Kids Party - If you want something unique for your kids party, use our limo service to take your kids and their young guests to Children's Museum of Oak Ridge and other entertaining and informative places around the city.
- Homecoming Dance - Use our limo service to tale you and your group of excited friends to and from your homecoming dance venue.
Affordable Oak Ridge Limousine Prices
We offer budget-friendly limousines within Oak Ridge. Our prices per hour vary depending on the limo used, destination, and number of guests. The prices for our limo rentals are available in our website. There are also special packages and discount being offered there, so you better check that out as well. If you want more information, you can talk to our helpful customer service reps any time.
Popular Attractions in Oak Ridge
Oak Ridge is part of the Knoxville Metropolitan Area in Tennessee. It was established in 1942 as a production site for the Manhattan Project. The city’s nicknames include the Atomic City, the Secret City, the Ridge, and the City behind the Fence.
- American Museum of Science and Energy - American Museum of Science and Energy first opened in 1949. It offered guided tours through the peaceful uses of atomic energy. The present facility opened in 1975, continuing to provide the general public with energy information.
- Children's Museum of Oak Ridge - The Children's Museum of Oak Ridge in Tennessee is a unique and educational resource for children of all ages. It is a dynamic cultural center that features innovative, nontraditional, and interactive exhibitions; programs; and workshops. The museum has numerous resources, including more than 20,000 objects, archival holdings, audio/video tapes, books, and magazines.
- Manhattan Project National Historical Park - The Manhattan Project National Historical Park is a site that tells the story about the people, events, science, and engineering that made the creation of the atomic bomb possible.
Our reservation specialists are experts at finding limousine rentals and transportation services in America's most popular travel destinations. We can help you plan your trip to Las Vegas, New York City, or Los Angeles. Contact us today for instant prices with photos and availability.
Need Help?(866) 265-5479