Limo Service in Cookeville Tennessee
Are you looking for a reliable limo service in Cookeville, Tennessee? Our limo rental company offers the best Cookeville limousines at the most affordable prices. Other than limos, we also have a wide variety of other luxury vehicles such as party buses and sedans available in our company. They are all in excellent conditions, and they can cater to transportation needed for any occasion.
Limo Rentals in Cookeville, TN
Our partners provide the best cookeville car service. Enjoy a fantastic ride with our car services in Cookeville Tennessee and experience the difference. If you are looking for a group transportation provider we have party buses that can accommodate up to 40 passengers! Great for traveling with friends and family. For smaller parties a limo service is the perfect method of transportation for any type of event. Are you traveling with more than 50 passengers? A charter bus rental is a great way to shuttle large groups of passengers, a bus rental can comfortably seat up to 60 passengers or more. For fancier rental options, consider a Bentley limo or a Rolls Royce, these rentals are perfect for special moments like weddings, birthday parties, and anniversaries.
Limo Prices in Cookeville
Stretch Limousines fit 6 to 8 people costs about $135 to $180 per hour. Need More Room? 15 passenger limo rental prices vary from $95 per hour from Sunday to Thursday and $92 on Friday and weekends. Party bus limousines can fit larger groups 15 to 20 passengers and are priced around $90 to $130 per hour. Hummer limos price start from $150 to $200 per hour. Wedding Limo Prices Vary from $75 to $225 per hour, Depending on what type of Wedding Limousine Prices for Transportation You Require.
- Party Bus
- Sprinter Van
- Coach Bus
*Prices may vary greatly in your city and state. Due to the impact of covid-19 rental prices shown in past estimates, actual pricing may be significantly higher depending on availability and location.
Cookeville Limo Service Near Me
Your search for limousines in Cookeville, Tennessee ends with our first-rate limo company. We offer a wide selection of branded limos with varying passenger counts. Our offerings include Hummer Limo (20 to 22 seating capacity), Cadillac Escalade (20 seating capacity), Ford Excursion (14 seating capacity), Chrysler 300 (10 seating capacity), and Stretch Lincoln (8 to 10 seating capacity). They have excellent features that are fully functioning and other special amenities for the passengers.
Cookeville Limousine Service Requests
Do you have an occasion coming up and you’re worried that you won’t have any suitable vehicle to complement your event? Our limo rental company got your back. We have experience catering to various limo service requests such as weddings, airport limo service, and birthday celebrations.
- Airport Limo Service - We will be glad to escort you from your arrival in, say, the private-use airport, One Grand Field Airport, to any location in the city.
- Town Car Service - Our limo service can drive you anywhere in town. If you are a tourist, our service is a great way to let you visit Cookeville Depot Museum, Cummins Falls State Park, or Cookeville History Museum in a fast and convenient manner.
- Prom Night - Our limo service can make your drive to and from your prom venue an amazing and enjoyable ride.
Affordable Cookeville Limousine Prices
The prices for all our limo rentals can be found in our website. Interested customers can also check out the packages and discounts we have in store for our clients. We will provide you with your final quote after we’ve calculated your vehicle selection, passenger inclusion, and other factors.
Popular Attractions in Cookeville
Cookeville is located in Putnam County, Tennessee. The city is the largest in the county, and it is also the county seat, housing the Tennessee Technological University.
- Cookeville Depot Museum - Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the Cookeville Depot Museum was built in 1909. It houses an HO scale replica of what Cookeville's west side looked like in the summer of 1955 and many Tennessee Central Railway artifacts. The museum also offers a static display of a 1913 Baldwin steam engine, a 1920s classic red caboose, a 1960s caboose, and two small track cars in the museum grounds.
- Cummins Falls State Park - The 211-acre Cummins Falls State Park is a day-use park. It is a scenic spot and popular swimming hole among the locals of Jackson and Putnam counties. Cummins Falls is Tennessee’s eighth largest waterfall.
- Cookeville History Museum - The Cookeville History Museum offers exhibits, programs, and activities that promote the history of Cookeville and Putnam County. The museum also houses a permanent exhibit on the history of the community.
Our reservation specialists are experts at finding limousine rentals and transportation services in America's most popular travel destinations. We can help you plan your trip to Las Vegas, New York City, or Los Angeles. Contact us today for instant prices with photos and availability.
Need Help?(866) 265-5479