Bus Rental Price Bethel Park
Charter Buses Bethel Park, Pennsylvania fit 15 to 60 people costs about $150 to $260 per hour. Need More Room? Charter Bus Prices in Bethel Park, PA for a 50 passenger coach bus rental in Bethel Park, prices vary from $160 per hour from Sunday to Thursday and $270 on Friday and weekends. A Shuttle Bus can fit larger groups 15 to 30 passengers and are priced around $110 to $160 per hour. Minibus pricing start from $150 to $200 per hour. View Coach Bus Pricing and Availability in Bethel Park Bus Transportation Prices Range From $114 to $294 Per hour. Wedding Bus Packages are also available starting at $474, where available. School Bus Rental Pricing starting at $100 per hour.
- Charter Bus
- 30 Passenger Coach Bus
- 40 Passenger Charter Bus
- 50 Passenger Charter Bus
- 60 Passenger Charter Bus
*Prices may vary greatly in your city and state. Due to the impact of covid-19 rental prices shown in past estimates, actual pricing may be significantly higher depending on availability and location.
Bethel Park Charter Buses and Minibuses for Rent Near Me
Charter buses in Bethel Park will be ready to take you where you need to be in town and it does not matter how many you are in your group. You will find a ride that will suit you; hire a mini bus or a shuttle bus which can accommodate as many as 40 passengers or a charter bus or motor coach which can take as many as 50 people at a time. A professional affiliate company will make sure that you are at your destination on time, all the time. New to Bethel Park? Your affiliate company will also be your guide to the top destinations in town. We have more vehicles than any other Pittsburgh charter bus company in the area.
- Weddings – choose from a motor coach or a charter bus to accommodate all your guests to the wedding venue in town.
- Prom and Homecoming Dances – you can select from a mini bus or a motor coach to take you and your friends to the prom or homecoming venue in town.
- Birthdays – celebrate with your family or friends; ride a shuttle bus or a mini bus to your party venue.
- Bachelor or bachelorette Party – there is nothing like a special ride to take you clubbing or bar hopping in town like a bachelor or bachelorette party in Bethel Park.
- Airport Transportation – no matter where you need to be, a mini bus or a shuttle bus service will take you to your destination as soon as you arrive at the Pittsburgh International Airport.
Bethel Park Charter Bus Rental Prices
Bethel Park charter buses rental prices are according to the kind of bus, the number of passengers in your group, the place that you will visit in town and the duration or the number of hours that you need the ride for. Call us up or complete our form found here in our site to get the latest deal and discount offers.
Things To Do In Bethel Park, PA
- Millennium Park – this park is one of the largest in town with a number of recreational equipment and great things to do all year round. You can hike, have a picnic, check out the sights and relax.
- 100 Acre Pool – this is an attraction and at the same time a summer getaway in town.
- South Park – a large park with a wide variety of outdoor recreational activities to do.
Bethel Park charter buses are the best way to travel in style. Bethel Park charter buses are the most efficient way to travel. Bethel Park charter buses are a great way to travel for sporting events. Bethel Park charter buses are the best way to travel for concerts.
Party buses are perfect for bachelor/bachelorette parties, birthdays and other special events. Whatever the occasion may be, our party buses will have your guests talking about your event long after it's over. Prices start at $1 per person hour with a minimum of 4 hours per reservation and extend to $50 per person hour with no additional fees or restrictions on number of passengers or length of reservation required. In addition to our affordable pricing plans we also offer an extensive range of amenities including flat screen televisions, professional sound systems, dance poles and more!
As a general rule, the price increases as the number of passengers increases. The total cost will include: