Limo Service in Poughkeepsie New York
Do you need limo service in Poughkeepsie, New York? Price4Limo offer limos through our rental service to make your travel a luxurious one. It is indeed an ideal choice as we ensure that our clients have a great travel experience with us. Our limo services in Poughkeepsie is the preferred means of transportation for customers in one of the best cities in Dutchess County. All the rates are affordable and all limo services are reliable. In addition to rentals of Poughkeepsie limousines, we also offer different types of luxury vehicles like sedans and party buses. Call now for a quote 866-265-5479
Limo Rental in Poughkeepsie, NY
Our partners provide the best poughkeepsie car service. Enjoy a fantastic ride with our car services in Poughkeepsie New York and experience the difference. If you are looking for a group transportation provider we have party buses that can accommodate up to 40 passengers! Great for traveling with friends and family. For smaller parties a limo service is the perfect method of transportation for any type of event. Are you traveling with more than 50 passengers? A charter bus rental is a great way to shuttle large groups of passengers, a bus rental can comfortably seat up to 60 passengers or more. For fancier rental options, consider a Bentley limo or a Rolls Royce, these rentals are perfect for special moments like weddings, birthday parties, and anniversaries.
Limo Prices in Poughkeepsie
Stretch Limousines fit 6 to 8 people costs about $135 to $180 per hour. Need More Room? 15 passenger limo rental prices vary from $95 per hour from Sunday to Thursday and $92 on Friday and weekends. Party bus limousines can fit larger groups 15 to 20 passengers and are priced around $90 to $130 per hour. Hummer limos price start from $150 to $200 per hour. Wedding Limo Prices Vary from $75 to $225 per hour, Depending on what type of Wedding Limousine Prices for Transportation You Require.
- Party Bus
- Sprinter Van
- Coach Bus
*Prices may vary greatly in your city and state. Due to the impact of covid-19 rental prices shown in past estimates, actual pricing may be significantly higher depending on availability and location.
Poughkeepsie Car Service Near Me
Poughkeepsie is also called as The Queen City of the Hudson. Soon after the American Revolution, it became the 2nd capital of the New York City. The Walkway over the Hudson is the major bridge of the city which was a railroad bridge between the past and reopened in 2009 as a public walkway.
Poughkeepsie Limousine Service Requests
We offer a wide selection of limo services in Poughkeepsie, New York. These are some of the events and special occasions that use our limo service:
- Town car service - If you want to explore the city of Poughkeepsie, New York, in ease and want to feel the vibe as you arrive at the beautiful Walkway Over the Hudson or the gorgeous State Historic Park Locust Grove Estate, our limo service can make it happen.
- Charity event - Do you have a charity event in Bardavon Opera House or other formal function hall? Look your best by arriving in a limousine.
- Kids party - Kids will enjoy parties the most when there’s a special treat. Why not give them a limo ride to the exciting Mid-Hudson Children's Museum?
- Bachelorette party - Our limo service can bring you and your girlfriends to all the exciting party destinations in the city.
Affordable Poughkeepsie Limousine Prices
We offer the best limo prices within Poughkeepsie, New York. We make sure to provide our clients affordable rates that may vary depending on the type of limo used, the destination, duration, and total number of guests. You will find the prices for our limo rentals when you visit our website. If you want to get special packages and discounts, the information can be found there as well.
Things to do in Poughkeepsie
- Bardavon 1869 Opera House – is a famous theatre with a wide range of dance, drama, music and film events. It is situated on Market Street, which is right under the Main Street. When you are in Poughkeepsie, don’t miss this popular institution of arts and entertainment.
- Locust Grove – is a national historic spot that features beautiful paintings made by Samuel Morse. It has inspired many artists and hence most tourists to take a glimpse of this place. In addition, you will also find examples related to the telegraph technology.
- Mid Hudson Children’s Museum – a perfect place for families and children as it exhibits art, literacy and health. The museum has more than 50,000 visitors every year as it offers a rich learning environment. It is situated at 75 North Water Street.
Our reservation specialists are experts at finding limousine rentals and transportation services in America's most popular travel destinations. We can help you plan your trip to Las Vegas, New York City, or Los Angeles. Contact us today for instant prices with photos and availability.
Need Help?(866) 265-5479