Charter Bus Rentals in Shelby, Michigan
Charter bus Shelby is ready for you and your group no matter when you want to come over for your group trip. Whether you are in Shelby for a personal event or a special occasion you can count on charter bus rentals in Shelby to take you to your destination easily. You will enjoy your ride with all the special updated amenities and the best features. All charter bus rentals are very reliable, comfortable, efficient and convenient. And if you are here for the first time, there is nothing to fear. Plan your Shelby trip this year and get the latest charter bus rides today.
Charter Bus Shelby, MI Rentals
Shelby Charter Buses and Minibuses for Rent Near Me
Charter buses in Shelby are perfect for groups with a large number of members. You will surely have a lot of great fun especially when you are all together in one ride. Take note that motor coaches or charter buses which any as 50 passengers or you can hire a shuttle bus and a mini bus which can carry up to 40 passengers at a time. All bus rides come with a professional driver who will make your trip safe and easy.
- Weddings – you can hire a mini bus to take your guests to the wedding and reception venue in Shelby
- Prom and Homecoming Dances – choose a mini bus to take you to the prom or homecoming venue in town.
- Birthdays – do whatever you want to do today, it’s your birthday. Hire a charter bus to accommodate all your guests today.
- Bachelor or bachelorette Party – select from a huge charter bus rental to take you to the top destinations in town for your bachelor or bachelorette.
- Airport Transportation – no time wasted at the Wayne County Airport. Let a mini bus pick you up as soon as you are there.
Shelby Charter Bus Rental Prices
Charter buses rental prices and rates for Shelby are now more affordable than ever. Rates are according to the number of passengers, the duration of your event or rental, the destinations that you wish to visit in town plus the kind of bus that you want to hire for your trip. Complete our customer form or call us now for the latest information on the best rates and special deals.
Things To Do In Shelby, MI
- Meadow Brook Hall – this is a Tudor revival style mansion and was constructed between 1926 and 1929 by Matilda Dodge Wilson. This estate has tours and trips and is a historical property in town.
- Rochester Hills Museum at Van Hoosen Farm – this is 16-acre museum complex on a historical farm. This museum showcases the rich and colorful history of the greater Rochester area.
- Stony Creek Metropark – this is a Huron-Clinton Metropark found at the northern southeast Michigan. This park has 4.461 acres of land with a lake found in the middle of the park area. Truly a wonderful place to visit and commune with nature.