Charter Bus Rentals in Bardstown, Kentucky
Whether you are here for business or for pleasure, charter bus Bardstown will transport you to your destination in a relaxing manner. Charter bus rentals in Bardstown come with the latest amenities and the best features that you will never find in any other ride in town. You will be able to ride comfortably, efficiently and of course be at your destination on time no matter what. You will also be able to do more, check out more sights and have fun while doing all these when you have a charter bus rental at your beck and call. So why not hire one for your trip to Bardstown this year?
Charter Bus Bardstown, KY Rentals
Bardstown Charter Buses and Minibuses for Rent near Me
Charter bus rental Bardstown is ready for a trip and all you need to do is to book your trip. Take note that charter buses and motor coaches can accommodate as many as 50 people while shuttle buses and mini buses can carry up to 40 passengers. You will be using a fast and reliable ride to where you want to go in town so hurry and book your ride today.
- Wedding - choose a mini bus to accommodate all your guests to your wedding in Bardstown
- Prom and Homecoming Dances – pick a spectacular charter bus ride to be your official prom bus ride.
- Birthdays – there are spacious mini bus to be your birthday service ride on this special day.
- Bachelor and Bachelorette – no matter where you want to party, you can count on a charter bus or a mini bus to take you there in comfort and style
- Airport Transportation – as soon as you arrive at the Samuel’s Fieldairport you can immediately check out different destinations in town or proceed to your accommodation before your trip.
Bardstown Charter Bus Rental Prices
Bardstown charter bus rental rates and prices are according to the kind of bus that you will hire, the number of passengers in your group, the duration of your rental and the places that you will visit in Wade Hampton. Call us or fill out our form to get the latest information on deals and discounts here in town.
Things To Do In Bardstown, KY
- My Old Kentucky Home State Park – a huge state park with a lot of wonderful things to do and attractions to check out. Among these great attractions is a large historical home which has been turned into a museum. The park has hiking areas, picnic spots, open green areas for recreational areas and sports.
- Civil War Museum – a museum that features exhibits and displays about the colorful and inspiring contribution of the town to this momentous event in the country’s history. This museum is a must-see when you are in Bardstown.
- Oscar Getz Museum of Whiskey History – an exciting museum that features the evolution of the creation of whiskey in the country with displays, exhibits, photos and memorabilia on display.