Palm Bay Party Bus
Party buses are a great way to have fun with friends and family. They can also be the perfect transportation solution for your next event. A party bus rental in Palm Bay, Florida will allow you to get around town in style while you enjoy yourself on a night out. Partybusrentalsnearme.com has all of the information that you need when it comes time to hire one!
Party Bus Prices Palm Bay
A Party Bus can fit 10 to 50 people and costs about $135 to $325 per hour. Need More Room? 15 passenger party bus Palm Bay rental prices vary from $165 per hour from Sunday to Thursday and $164 on Friday and weekends. Limo Buses can fit larger groups 30 to 50 passengers and are priced around $194 to $325 per hour. Party bus costs start from $150 to $200 per hour. Bus prices for Weddings Vary from $125 to $325 per hour, Depending on what type of Wedding Transportation Packages are available.
- Party Bus
- Limo Bus
- Sprinter Bus
- Coach Bus
*Prices may vary greatly in your city and state. Due to the impact of covid-19 rental prices shown in past estimates, actual pricing may be significantly higher depending on availability and location.
Palm Bay Party Buses and Limos for Rent Near Me
First thing to do is find the company that has AFFORDABLE party buses in Palm Bay, Florida. You can go online and search for them or you could call around. Once you have found a few companies with mini party bus rentals near me in Palm Bay, FL then it's time to ask some questions!
Do you offer transportation to the event venue instead of just a pick up service at the same location as where the bus starts from, or would that need to be done separately by hiring an additional service.
Do you have booze packages? How much of a deposit is required to book the bus for my event and what are other payment options available. What happens if I need to cancel or reschedule, do these fees apply. Are there additional charges for an open bar on party bus rentals Palm Bay, Florida.
All buses have restrooms, easy access ramps for wheelchairs/strollers (if needed), free wifi to stay connected with your friends. Our busses are also very dependable - we never cancel or reschedule events due to weather or other factors that may affect transportation. You can always count on us as your mini bus rental Palm Bay, Florida. We have 22 passenger party bus, 30 passenger party bus.
Party bus rental Palm Bay and limo service Palm Bay will be available for hire all year long and with these rides. You can seat from 14, 20, 30, 40 and 50 passengers in our party buses. You will be able to hire party buses and charter buses for 50 passengers while shuttle buses and limousines can accommodate 2 to 14 people according to the make and model of the vehicle. Our fantastic limousines are also available and these are not just any kind of limo. We have the best models: Mercedes Benz, Ford Excursions, Hummer limos, Cadillac Escalade, Chrysler 300 and BMW.
- Wedding Transportation – you can hire a limousine service to be your wedding car
- Prom & Homecoming Dances – you can hire a party bus as your special prom service
- Birthdays – celebrate even on the road with a party bus rental or a charter bus for hire.
- Bachelor & Bachelorette – you will be able to hire the best party buses to be your special ride for your bachelor or bachelorette ride.
- Airport Transportation – you will be able to start your trip as soon as you arrive at the Merritt Island Airport with a limo or a charter bus.
You can enjoy a theatrical performance, a sporting event or a live show when you hire a charter bus or a party bus for you and your group.
Palm Bay Party Bus Rental and Limo Service Prices
Palm Bay party bus and limo rental rates depend on the kind of ride that you wish to hire, the duration of your special event, the places or destinations that you wish to visit and the number of passengers in your trip. Call us up or check out our customer form here in our site. Don’t forget to check out our exclusive discounts and deals this year.
Things To Do In Palm Bay, FL
Palm Bay was first settled in 1896 and is known as the "Cradle of Naval Aviation". The city has a population of more than 57,000 people. It's home to four golf courses, one being an Arthur Hills signature course. There are many restaurants that offer seafood like the Tin Fish Grill also offers Thai and Asian dishes for lunch or dinner. Palm bay is also renowned for it's natural beauty with wetlands all around the area.
- Folksinger Coffee Company
- City Place Mall on US Highway One (US Highway)
- Dixie Crossroads Shopping Center - Downtown Area
- City of Palm Bay Marina
- Sunset Park, located on the Indian River Lagoon
- Palm Bay Historical Museum and Library - one of Florida's oldest buildings. It is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Pelican Pointe Golf Club – Arthur Hills Signature Course (100% Par 36)
Coconut Point - Downtown Area- This outdoor shopping mall includes stores such as Target, Bed Bath & Beyond and Ross Dress For Less among others. The center also features an entertainment venue with seating for up to 1500 people
Let's not forget about the boat ride around Matanzas Bay! It is a must do thing if you are visiting Palm Bay Florida or any of its surrounding areas. Make your way out this Sunday evening from November 24th through December 23rd at sunset (approximately 1830) when dolphins have been spotted during their hunting season
Area Information: Things To Do In Palm Bay is one of many great things to see in our area including museums, parks and theaters that offer cultural experiences year round
So if you're into fishing, boating or simply looking for something adventurous then make sure not to miss Matanzas Inlet Park where you can explore three miles worth of trails through wetlands and tidal creeks which offer opportunities like kayaking, canoeing, wildlife viewing (including manatees)
- Brevard Zoo – this is a zoo with giraffe feeding, zip lines and water play. You will find many other play attractions for kids as well.
- Indian River – this is a 121-mile long river brackish lagoon in Florida and is part of the Indian River Lagoon system.
- Indian River Lagoon – this is a lagoon with fishing, boating, sightseeing in an estuary and more. This is a grouping of three lagoons: the Mosquito Lagoon, the Banana River and the Indian River on the Atlantic Coast of Florida.